Blogosphere Individual Subscription
£8.00 – £25.00
Subscribe today and join a growing community of bloggers and influencers and receive:
- 3 issues of the print magazine every year with 150+ pages
- Save 30% with a lowest price guarantee *
- Be the first to read every issue, before it hits the shelves
- Direct delivery to your door
- Free 32-page events supplement
- Exclusive subscriber rewards including sneak peeks, event alerts and posters
* 30% saving off the annual newsstand price of £12
Please select your preferences:
In This Issue
Issue 20 of Blogosphere magazine stars modern-day muse Nyané.
One of the most regrammed faces on Instagram, Lesotho-born Nyané shares her story on her ascent to social media stardom, and what she thinks of the influencer industry. She also talks about founding her hair company, Temper, and the exciting plans she has for its future.
Also within this issue, you will find an interview with the lovely Laila Loves, who shares her experience of being discovered by Huda Beauty, what it’s like being part of a vlogging family and how she likes to work with brands. We speak to male grooming blogger Robin James, of Man For Himself, about the importance of analytics and capturing an audience. Our ‘in conversation with…’ stars beauty influencers Danny Defreitas and Gary Thompson, who discuss time management, defining your USP, the Instagram algorithm and more...
Features include a look into how podcasting is breaking barriers and helping diversity, why Cologne is becoming the European influencer hot spot and a look into the rapid rise of Kidfluencers. And plenty more!