We’re looking for a skilled creative videographer/content creator to join our team part or full-time.
– Creating and editing video content for events, photoshoots, interviews, and creating branded content
– have experience in video production and editing
– have experience posting video content on social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube
– be knowledgeable about video copyright rules
– contribute new ideas and techniques regarding video and social content
– have great people/interview skills
– (Preferable) Be comfortable flying a drone
Please send a cover letter, CV and link to your portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
And answer the following questions.
1) Visit Blogosphere’s YouTube channel and pick your favourite video and explain why you like it. Then, please pick your least favourite video, and tell us what you would improve and how.
2) Suggest a new editorial video series that Blogosphere could run on our YouTube/Instagram.
3) Pick a brand and plan an advertorial video collaboration between Blogosphere and that brand. From start to finish.
Part-time (3 days min) or full-time
Location: Central London
£: DOE [Depends on Experience]
Applications close 31st of January, 2018.