Those who signed up to our newsletter will already be aware…Blogosphere has an exciting vacancy available in our London office. Details are below:
Events planner/Editorial Assistant
Blogosphere Magazine, London
Blogosphere Magazine – the first print publication written by bloggers for bloggers – is looking for an exceptional events planner/editorial assistant to join their team.
- Have excellent people skills
- Be incredibly organised
- Have sound sub-editing skills
- A passion for blogging and the blogging community (and a blog)
- Interest in blogging events
- Social media expertise
- Great WordPress skills
- Brilliant writing skills
- Have a dedicated, diligent work ethic
- Indesign knowledge
- Video editing skills
- Knowledge of Blogosphere Magazine
This would be a perfect position for someone who’s just graduated and is looking for a break into the magazine world.
Salary: £18,000 – £20,000 DOE.
Answer the following questions:
1) You’re organising an event for Blogosphere. What would it be? How would you organise it?
2) Pitch a feature idea to Blogosphere – for our September issue.
3) Pick an article from one of Blogosphere’s back issues and write about what you like about it and what you’d improve.
4) Instagram an image of Blogosphere Magazine, which you think should be on our feed.
And please send a cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Applications close on 25th January*